I watched Forest Gump (all time favorite) this past weekend. Not exactly about minimalism, but here’s some lessons I think every person should consider.
- Integrity is above all else
- Kindness generates loyalty
- Your passion for something is what inspires the most (so don’t try to inspire, just LIVE)
- Never moving up the ladder and enjoying work is better than becoming miserable as a CEO because in the end we all die and all that stuff we accumulated won’t matter.
- Don’t be quick to let go of an old friendship
- Be unassuming
- Look outside yourself and serve others, it’s more rewarding