10) Remove Your Seasonal Items to Make More Space | The Everyday Minimalist
If you don’t have a closet of a movie star or celebrity, but a small, perhaps oddly shaped on, the best thing to do is remove your seasonal items.
9) I’m Never Using the Five Letter “b” Word Again | thesimplerlife.net
The next time you find yourself being bored, try one of the following activities or make up one of your own.
8) Tapping into the Power of Values to Simplify Your Life | Becoming Minimalist
There is no ultimate and ideal Simple Life that exists as some perfect standard. There is only The Simpler Life that we make for ourselves — one decision at a time.
7) The Lost Art of Quitting | the middle finger project
Integrity will be capped off at some point, if we aren’t living an honest version of the life we aspire to have. Hypocrites don’t make the best integritists.
6) The No. 1 Habit of Highly Creative People | ZenHabits
I picked a handful of creatives, almost at random — there are so many that picking the best would be impossible, so I just picked some that I admire, who came to mind when I thought of the word “creative”.
5) How to Save $100 in 30 Minutes and Be Happier | The Minimalist Path
This week is RUNNING WEEK at TMP to celebrate the launch of RunningSomewhere, my new running site to help you to…GET UP…GET OUT…RUN SOME.
4) 5 Lies You Tell Yourself That Keep You Spending | The Everyday Minimalist
It is when you are in the store, buying on impulse and trying to justify it with your spaving logic, that is the problem.
3) How to Stock a Minimalist Pantry | Stone Soup
I thought I’d have a crack at pulling together a list of the essentials and the nice-to-haves for stocking a minimalist pantry.
2) Motivation Tips for Slackers | Unclutterer
As a former procrastinator who has undergone a transformation into a tidy minimalist, I’d like to offer some compassionate, but straightforward, advice:
1) 7 Ways to Unload the Unnecessary | Sanity in Simplicity
We sold the house and are moving into a one bedroom apartment…So in honor of getting rid of stuff, here’s a list of my favorite ways to pare down.